SOGo | BTS

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0001109SOGoApple iPhone OSpublic2011-01-29 05:592011-07-14 10:23
Reportermmag 
Assigned Toludovic 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.3.4 
Target VersionFixed in Version1.3.8 
Summary0001109: No sync of new contacts
DescriptionWhen adding new contacts to the sogo webinterface, they sync correctly to my TB Adressbook, but not to my iPhone (iOS 4.2.1). Restarting the iPhone does not solve the problem.
After deleting the sogo carddav account from my iPhone and adding it a second time, all contacts are synchronized correctly.
This behaviour started with sogo 1.3.4.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships Relation Graph ] Dependency Graph ]

-  Notes
(0002314)
wsourdeau (viewer)
2011-03-30 13:55

it would be useful to have a copy of your addressbook. There is likely a card in it that causes your iDevice to freeze.
(0002330)
mmag (reporter)
2011-04-02 15:45

After disabling SSL and using port 8080 the sync is working. Did you made any changes with the ssl connection? I can´t find anything about it at the docs for 1.3.5.
User avatar (0002680)
ludovic (administrator)
2011-07-06 16:49

No change from us. Can we close that bug if things are working?
(0002688)
mmag (reporter)
2011-07-08 04:48
edited on: 2011-07-08 04:50

I was wondering why the documentation for setting up mobile devices with older sogo versions describe to set up the carddav account on my iphone by using port 8843 with ssl encryption. The new documentations describe the carddav setup without ssl and port 8800, that´s why i asked about any changes from your side. A sync of my contacts without ssl is no satisfying solution. Best regards.

User avatar (0002710)
ludovic (administrator)
2011-07-14 10:23

Likely fixed with: http://mtn.inverse.ca/revision/diff/3f20a85d13ccd9287c2d83d025e20a9dc73a3f02/with/07d4e2dd2f55ba5735637b9ccd7e85474c204bca [^]

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-01-29 05:59 mmag New Issue
2011-03-30 13:55 wsourdeau Note Added: 0002314
2011-04-02 15:45 mmag Note Added: 0002330
2011-07-06 16:49 ludovic Note Added: 0002680
2011-07-08 04:48 mmag Note Added: 0002688
2011-07-08 04:49 mmag Note Edited: 0002688
2011-07-08 04:50 mmag Note Edited: 0002688
2011-07-14 10:23 ludovic Note Added: 0002710
2011-07-14 10:23 ludovic Status new => resolved
2011-07-14 10:23 ludovic Fixed in Version => 1.3.8
2011-07-14 10:23 ludovic Resolution open => fixed
2011-07-14 10:23 ludovic Assigned To => ludovic


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker