SOGo | BTS

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0003373SOGoBackend Address Bookpublic2015-10-29 15:052016-01-25 09:20
ReporterFelix-SomeRandomString 
Assigned Toludovic 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityhave not tried
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
Platform[Server] LinuxOSDebianOS Version8 (Jessie)
Product Version2.3.2 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.3.7 
Summary0003373: Empty multi-status on REPORT addressbook-query
DescriptionWe hit on the same bug as mentioned in http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3370 [^]
The fix that resolves the bug is https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/2c723070c69899055b456119f6e8f42c279d0c57 [^]

But the fix does not work if it is applied on a vanilla SOGo 2.3.2.
Changing the default filter from "." to "%" fixes the problem for us.
(We are using Postgres as backend and the filter string is used as operand for the SQL like operator)
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships Relation Graph ] Dependency Graph ]

-  Notes
(0009064)
kwirk (reporter)
2015-11-01 12:37

Thanks. Also using Postgres back end (if relevant ?) and changing to '%' has resolved issue I had with contacts not being returned if email address wasn't present.
(0009095)
SlavekB (reporter)
2015-11-12 22:30

With mysql backend I have the same problem. This is a very annoying problem and persists also in 2.3.3. Unfortunately, now I do not have enough time to try rebuild with the proposed change "." => "%".
(0009173)
sillysausage (reporter)
2015-11-28 04:22

I'm not sure if I found the same bug, here in issue 0003400

I have encountered a bug in https://forums.bitfire.at/topic/880 [^]

Two contacts, one with an email address and one without. The one without was not synchronized. This bug still effects v2.3.3a
(0009317)
ethoms (reporter)
2016-01-23 14:47

I have found a better fix for this issue and I have made a pull request on github for it. It is PR 0000187 if anybody wants to test it out themselves.

The above suggestion of changing "." for "%" did fix the regular address book sync, but it breaks the Group Directory (read only AB from a SOGoUserSource).
(0009318)
ethoms (reporter)
2016-01-23 14:48

The bug tracker seem to have converted my PR number into a bug number. Her's the link instead: https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/pull/187 [^]
User avatar (0009320)
ludovic (administrator)
2016-01-25 09:20

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/57901b8469b5335423ebad0538ed4479848aa9d5 [^]

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2015-10-29 15:05 Felix-SomeRandomString New Issue
2015-11-01 12:37 kwirk Note Added: 0009064
2015-11-12 22:30 SlavekB Note Added: 0009095
2015-11-28 04:22 sillysausage Note Added: 0009173
2016-01-23 14:47 ethoms Note Added: 0009317
2016-01-23 14:48 ethoms Note Added: 0009318
2016-01-25 09:20 ludovic Note Added: 0009320
2016-01-25 09:20 ludovic Status new => resolved
2016-01-25 09:20 ludovic Fixed in Version => 2.3.7
2016-01-25 09:20 ludovic Resolution open => fixed
2016-01-25 09:20 ludovic Assigned To => ludovic


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker