|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-08-18 21:53 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004480||SOGo||Web Mail||public||2018-06-08 12:12||2018-06-08 12:12|
|Platform||[Server] Linux||OS||Ubuntu||OS Version||16.04 LTS|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004480: Asking for new feature: a button to expand message list to full window|
|Description||My users are complaining about web mail interface:|
- They cannot resize or relocate views
- Long subjects are truncated in "messages list" view:
Users are forced to select message to read the full subject.
- "Messages List" view displays few info (a message needs two rows: From address + Subject):
It's perfect for mobile devices, but for a desktop PC it shows few information.
I don't know how difficult can be to modify those web views to achive my users requirements, they are designed to be useful for mobile devices too.
At least I'd like to suggest to modify the "Message" view in order add a new button to let "Messages list" view to be expanded (it would hide "Message reading" view).
If you would be able to show a message per line (now a message needs two lines) on the expanded view, perfect, if you wouldn't, at least the long message subject could be more easily readed.
|Additional Information||Sogo Webmail interface are divided in 2 columns:|
- "Folders" view => it can be hidden if "Messages" view is expanded
- "Messages" view => it can be expanded
and "Messages" view is divided in other 2 colums:
- "Messages list" view => it cannot be expanded, it can be hidden by "message reading" view expansion.
- "Message reading" view => it can be expanded , but not hidden
Suggestion: Add a button to expand "Messages list" view
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2018-06-08 12:12||ASolana||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|