|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-03-24 05:09 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004583||SOGo Connector||public||2018-10-29 04:07||2019-03-12 05:40|
|Platform||[Client] Microsoft||OS||Windows||OS Version||7|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004583: Event creator's email address is truncated in the invitation sent to attendees.|
|Description||When an event with attendees is created in a calendar that the creator does not own , the email address of the event's creator is truncated when an attendee replies to the invitation. |
The email address is always truncated by 7 characters. ( i.e. : firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org -> ain.com )
|Steps To Reproduce||Consider 3 users : User_A, User_B and User_C, all Thunderbird + SOGo connector users (52.9.1/31.0.6 or 60.2.1/60.0.0)|
- User_A creates an event on User_B's personnal calendar with User_C as an attendee.
- User_C accept the invitation.
- An email is sent back to User_B and User_A to notify them of the acceptation. However the email address of User_A is truncated by 7 characters.
- The notification doesn't reach User_A and a non-delivery message is sent to User_C.
|Additional Information||- This issue doesn't happen when SOGo Connector is disabled or removed. |
- This issue only happens in Thunderbird.
- Only 7 characters are truncated at the beginning of the email address. The address is readeable in the caldav file, but is truncated in the HTML version of the invitation email.
This has been test on Windows 7 and Ubuntu.
|Has also been tested on Thunderbird 60.5.1 / Lighning 6.2.5 / SOGo Connector 60.0.2.|
|2018-10-29 04:07||oburais||New Issue|
|2019-03-12 05:36||oburais||Tag Attached: calendar|
|2019-03-12 05:36||oburais||Tag Attached: invite|
|2019-03-12 05:40||oburais||Note Added: 0013436|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|