The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 1.3.9. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
- possibility to specify which calendar is used when creating an event or a task (selected, personal, first enabled)
- possibility to specify if off-hours should be automatically added to the free-busy information
- new indicator in the link banner when a vacation message (auto-reply) is active
- new snooze function for events alarms in Web interface
- new "Remember login" checkbox on the login page
- authentication with SQL sources can now be performed on any database column
- added support for the CalDAV move operation
- phone numbers in the contacts web module are now links (tel:)
- revamp of the modules link banner (15-pixel taller)
- updated CKEditor to version 3.6.2
- updated unread and flagged icons in Webmail module
- new dependency on GNUstep 1.23 for RHEL/CentOS
- fixed support for Apple iOS 5
- fixed handling of untagged IMAP responses
- fixed handling of commas in email addresses when composing a message
- fixed creation of clickable links for URLs surrounded by square brackets
- fixed behaviour of combo box for contacts categories
- fixed Swedish translation classes
- fixed bug when setting no ACL on a calendar
See the bug tracking system for the list of tickets closed with this release. You can also view the complete change log online.
You can get everything from the download section, together with documentation.
Back to 2011