The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 1.3.17. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
* new contextual menu to view the raw content of events, tasks and contacts
* send and/or receive email notifications when a calendar is modified (new domain defaults SOGoNotifyOnPersonalModifications and SOGoNotifyOnExternalModifications)
* added the SOGoSearchMinimumWordLength domain default which controls the minimal length required before trigging server-side search operations for attendee completion, contact searches, etc. The default value is 2, which means search operations are trigged once the 3rd character is typed.
- updated BrazilianPortuguese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Spain) translations
- all addresses from a contact are displayed in the Web interface (no longer limited to one additional address)
- improved Sieve script: vacation message is now sent after evaluating the mail filters
- updated CKEditor to version 3.6.4
- fixed a crash when multiple mail headers of the same type were encountered
- fixed logrotate script for Debian
- fixed linking of libcurl on Ubuntu 12.04
- fixed parsing of timezones when importing .ics files
- fixed resource reservation for recurring events
- fixed display of text attachments in messages
- fixed contextual menu on newly created address books
- fixed missing sender in mail notifications to removed attendees
- improved invitations handling in iCal
See the bug tracking system for the list of tickets closed with this release. You can also view the complete change log online.
Back to 2012