The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.0.3. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
- support for SAML2 for single sign-on, with the help of the lasso library
- added support for the "AUTHENTICATE" command and SASL mechanisms
- added domain default SieveHostFieldName
- added a search field for tasks
- search the contacts for the organization attribute
- in HTML mode, optionally place answer after the quoted text
- improved memory usage of "sogo-tool restore"
- fixed invitations status in OSX iCal.app/Calendar.app (cleanup RSVP attribute)
- now uses "imap4flags" instead of the deprecated "imapflags"
- added Slovak translation - thanks to Martin Pastor
- updated translations
- fixed LDIF import with categories
- fixed Debian cronjob (spool directory cleanup)
- fixed Sieve server URL fallback
- fixed parsing of alarm
- fixed all-day event display in day/week view
- fixed invitations in Outlook
- fixed missing ‘from’ header in Outlook
- fixed modification date when drag’n’droping events
- fixed importation of multiple calendars
- imported events now keep their UID when possible
See the bug tracking system for the list of tickets closed with this release. You can also view the complete change log online.
Back to 2012