The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.0.5. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
- new system default SOGoEncryptionKey to be used to encrypt the passwords of remote Web calendars when SOGoTrustProxyAuthentication is enabled
- activated the menu option "Mark Folder Read" in the Webmail (#1473)
- added logging of the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header (#2229)
- now use BSON instead of GNUstep’s binary format for serializing Outlook related cache files
- updated Danish, Finnish, Polish and Slovak translations
- added Arabic translation - thanks to Anass Ahmed
- don’t use the cache for password lookups from login page (#2169)
- fixed issue with exceptions in repeating events
- avoid data truncation issue in OpenChange with mysql backend run sql-update-2.0.4b_to_2.0.5-mysql.sh to update existing tables
- avoid random crashes in OpenChange due to RTF conversion
- fixed issue when modifying/deleting exceptions of recurring events
- fixed major cache miss issue leading to slow Outlook resynchronizations
- fixed major memory corruption issue when Outlook was saving "messages"
- fixed filtering of sql contact entries when using dynamic domains (#2269)
- sogo.conf can now be used by all tools (#2226)
- SOPE: fixed handling of sieve capabilities after starttls (#2132)
- OpenChange: fixed ‘stuck email’ problem when sending a mail
- OpenChange NTLMAuthHandler: avoid tightloop when samba isn’t available.
- OpenChange NTLMAuthHandler: avoid crash while parsing cookies
- OpenChange ocsmanager: a LOT of fixes, see git log
See the bug tracking system for the list of tickets closed with this release. You can also view the complete change log online.
Back to 2013