The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.22. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- [eas] initial EAS v16 and email drafts support
- [web] updated CKEditor to version 4.7.1
- [web] use the organizer’s alarm by default when accepting IMIP messages (#3934)
- [web] fixed forwarding mails with attachments containing slashes in file names
- [eas] don’t include task folders if we hide them in SOGo (#4164)
- [core] not using cleaned data when sending mails (#4199)
- [core] don’t update subscriptions when owner is not the active user (#3988)
- [core] enable S/MIME even when using GNU TLS (#4201)
- [core] silence verbose output for sogo-ealarms-notify (#4170)
See the closed tickets for this release and the complete change log.
Back to 2017