First, install GNUstep. There are many distributions out there providing packages for it. You must at least install GNUstep make version 2 and GNUstep base together with its development headers.
You also need to have installed:
- the GNU Objective-C compiler (gcc-objc)
- the libxml2 development headers
- the OpenSSL development headers
- the OpenLDAP development headers
- the PostgreSQL development headers
- the libmemcached development headers
- the libcurl development headersGrab the source code of SOGo and the source code of SOPE.
From now, we’ll assume that you’ve placed the SOPE sources in /tmp/SOPE and the SOGo sources in /tmp/SOGo.
First, let’s compile and install SOPE:
./configure --with-gnustep --enable-debug --disable-strip
Then, let’s compile SOGo:
./configure --enable-debug --disable-strip
Once SOGo is compiled and installed, you can have a look at the SOGo Intallation and Configuration guide for the remaining configuration instructions.