Since July 2016, access to the production builds of SOGo requires a proper support contract from Inverse.
Support packages help Inverse to:
- increase its investments in SOGo
- accelerate SOGo v3 evolution by adding more features (S/MIME, alternate storage backends, etc.)
- expedite bugs fixing and small feature additions
- invest in gravitational projects
- extend its support to more Linux distributions
- create a VAR channel to resell and participate in providing support
Tying up package repositories to a support agreement is important for us as Inverse strives to offer stellar support and we want to bring more value for the money to each customer. Official packages offer the advantage of being thoroughly tested before they are released.
SOGo is entirely Free and Open Source. Nightly builds are available to all, as well as the ZEG configured with the latest software.